We Have Moved!!
Address: 1284 US Route 302 – Berlin
Barre, VT 05641
Phone: (802) 461-2655 Fax: (802) 461-2659
Emails: Marilyn – email@example.com
Kim – firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping you drive Vermont's economy
In today's economy and increasingly regulated business world, you need a loud, strong voice to be heard on your behalf. That's what VADA is all about. VADA (formerly the Vermont Automobile Dealers Association) is a trade association made up of franchised vehicle and parts dealers and distributors throughout the state offering insurance, workers' compensation, an education program, publications, a consumer action panel (AUTOCAP) and a strong lobbying voice for our members. VADA has changed its name, expanded its reach and is working harder than ever to make sure you get the representation, resources and recognition you deserve.
We started out as a non-profit in 1945 and we've been growing, expanding and broadening our services - and influence - ever since. From new and used car and truck dealers the association has extended membership to include motorcycle and recreational vehicle dealers, farm equipment retailers, vehicle service and auto repair shops, vehicle parts retailers and wholesalers and tire dealers. As a major segment of Vermont's economy and one of the keys to its continued vitality, VADA affords members the opportunity for mutual advancement and the protection of their respective businesses in state and federal legislative and regulatory arenas and in the community at large.
Through a wide array of operations, VADA serves our members by:
- Developing and advocating constructive and progressive legislation that supports businesses, eliminates burdensome regulations and promotes fair and equitable franchise laws.
- Supporting members through our ongoing commitment to promote and encourage sound business policies and practices that conform to state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Helping them operate in accordance with best business practices, compliant with all VOSHA and federal labor regulations and to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Publicizing the vital economic and community support contributions our members make to the state and their local communities.
- Enabling health care coverage and affordable insurance premiums and encouraging healthy lifestyles through our extensive wellness programs.
- Representing vehicle and related franchises in all matters of general interest.
As transportation-related industries continue to evolve, so too does the complexity of day-to-day operations, and there is no better investment an eligible business can make than to become a VADA member. As a member-driven organization, we need your support to be effective - we encourage you to join our team. Together we can drive Vermont's economy to new levels.