Through a wide array of operations, VADA serves our members by:
- Developing and advocating constructive and progressive legislation that supports businesses, eliminates burdensome regulations and promotes fair and equitable franchise laws.
- Supporting members through our ongoing commitment to promote and encourage sound business policies and practices that conform to state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Helping them operate in accordance with best business practices, compliant with all VOSHA and federal labor regulations and to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- Publicizing the vital economic and community support contributions our members make to the state and their local communities.
- Provides medical, life, dental, disability and workers’ compensation insurance at affordable premiums.
- Representing vehicle and related franchises in all matters of general interest.
- As transportation-related industries continue to evolve, so too does the complexity of day-to-day operations, and there is no better investment an eligible business can make than to become a VADA member. As a member-driven organization, we need your support to be effective - we encourage you to join our team. Together we can drive Vermont's economy to new levels.